Welcome to the Atlanta Chapter of the Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP). ACP is a professional organization that provides a forum for the exchange of experiences and information for business continuity leaders throughout a network of local chapters.
The Atlanta Chapter serves the Metro Atlanta area, and also welcomes members from locations throughout the Southeast. Meetings are typically held once each quarter at pre-announced locations.
Our meetings are designed to encourage education and collaboration with the network of attendees.
We invite you to attend our next meeting.
Next Chapter Board Meeting - Wednesday May 31 - 10:15am - noon - Cobb Galleria
Our May Atlanta ACP Chapter meeting will be held in conjunction with this year's Secure World - Atlanta at the Cobb Galleria Centre.
The chapter meeting will be held after the opening keynote address - Cybersecurity 2.0 – Thought Leadership for Changing Times. The keynote speaker for the opening session is Christopher Pierson, General Counsel & Chief Security Officer, EVP, Viewpost. All ACP attendees will have access to attend the keynote address by Mr. Pierson and then have access to the exhibit hall.
Our ACP Chapter meeting will extend this keynote address with a panel discussion led by an industry expert in cybersecurity.
ACP Chapter meeting will be held in Ballroom D.
Discounts for full SecureWorld Conference are available to all ACP members.
$150 off SecureWorld PLUS Pass
$100 off Conference Pass
Free Open Sessions Pass
Here is the information page for SecureWorld Conference should you want to take advantage of this discount for the full conference:
Click here to REGISTER FOR THE ACP MEETING
Why shoud you join ACP and attend the meetings? What's in it for you?
- Learn – interesting, relevant topics; learn something new or expand/share your knowledge!
- Network – meet a new industry colleague right here in Atlanta or catch up with the old ones
- Earn CEU credits – attending ACP meetings earns credits to maintain your certification. For example, DRII awards 2 points for attending a 2-hour meeting
- Save –ACP provides discounts for certain industry events and training
Just to name a few!
It’s easy to join or renew. Simply go to the Association of Continuity Professionals website, click one of the two buttons at the top of the page and fill out the online form. Don’t forget to select a ‘National Membership’ with ‘Atlanta’ as your chapter of choice!
We welcome all visitors to attend our Chapter meetings so please feel free to bring a colleague to check us out!
Visitors are allowed to attend two meetings at no charge. Following the second visit, we ask that you join the ACP - Atlanta Chapter or kindly pay a nominal fee of $10.00 to cover the cost of lunch/refreshments.
Vendors - Interested in sharing your product or services with our membership?
We would like to offer all of our vendors a chance to be a sponsor for an upcoming ACP meeting. As a sponsor, you will receive the following:
- 15 minutes during the ACP meeting to present your product/solutions to the attendees
- Acknowledgement on our website for the scheduled meeting
- Permission to setup a table and openly market before, during and after the meeting
- Contact information for all the registered attendees
The costs is minimal - $150 for vendor sponsorship. With this, we will coordinate, purchase and deliver snacks for the ACP meeting.