Thank you for your interest in the ACP-CT Chapter
Combined chapter and international dues are $100 annually (pro-rated). Membership is open to professionals interested in the field of contingency planning, business continuity and emergency management. To further enhance the industry, all ACP members adhere to the ACP Code of Ethics and all members in good standing have voting rights on issues affecting the ACP.
ACP members enjoy the following benefits:
- Regular chapter meetings, announcements and high quality professional presentations by experts;
- Opportunities to network with professionals in the public and private sector, acquire knowledge, exchange ideas and gain experience via local chapters and the Corporate ACP Mentor Program;
- Monthly ACP eNews emails, which include business reports, program announcements, planned association activities and current articles;
- Numerous and various quality product and service opportunities at discounted member prices;
- Continuing professional education credits with membership and participation at the chapter and corporate levels (including DRII certification credits);
- Membership card and certificate;
- Major discounts at industry recognized conferences, symposiums, training and products.
Please feel free to utilize and hand out to potential members the document ACP CT Trifold.