The largest, most established organization of its kind in North America, ACP has become a unifying force for practitioners in the rapidly evolving field of Business Continuity.
ACP provides a forum for the exchange of experiences and information through a network of local chapters. Volunteer organizations, government agencies and businesses of all sizes can benefit from these networking opportunities. Valuable insight and partnerships can be gained that identify common planning needs and recovery solutions, and enhance skills that prepare families, communities, and industry.
Membership and participation allows members to:
- Share knowledge with and gain insight from a network of industry practitioners
- Expand your skills through an extensive knowledge base of resources
- Earn professional education credits for membership and meeting attendance
- Advance your career through increased visibility and leadership opportunities
- Receive discounts on conferences, products, services, and training
Providing a powerful network for the advancement of the industry and the development of business continuity professionals.
President - Terri Chapman, CBCP
Vice President - Doreen Lopez, CBCP
Treasurer - Jeff Edelstein
Secretary - Amy Dolson, ABCP
Programs - Molly Latham, CBCP, MBCI
Communications - Jill Frater, MBCP, MBCI
Membership - Joe Heckman