6/13 Chapter Event - Crisis Communications in Today's World
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Time: 11:30am – 2:00pm
Cost: $20 ACP members / $30 nonmembers (Includes lunch)
Location: Westside Conference Center
6100 Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Please RSVP by 6/8/17 by clicking here.
Patti Minassian, an award winning brand builder who develops integrated marketing communications programs, will share best practices about how to maximize the effectiveness of your crisis communications strategy.
Presentation highlights include:
- Hear about the integration of social media into a crisis communications program.
- Discover the technologies that are available now as well as when and how to use them.
- Learn about the history of crisis communications and the events that have shaped today’s approach to communicating during an emergency.
- Learn about good versus bad crisis communications practices; when to do press releases versus media interviews.
- Get tips for developing message content; how to communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Find out how to minimize the chances that your communications may increase the organization’s liability.
- Learn when to use a crisis communications professional versus managing communications with non-specialized personnel.
Meeting sponsored by Everbridge. Keeping people safe and businesses running.