Benefits of Membership
- Chapter meetings provide high quality professional presentations by subject matter experts.
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with professionals in the public, private and government sector.
- Share knowledge, expand your skills and gain insight from industry practitioners.
- Advance your career through increased visibility and leadership opportunities.
- Learn the latest resiliency and business continuity techniques and approaches to effective response and recovery plans.
- Discounted prices for numerous educational and conference opportunities for members.
- Access to an online eNewsletter provided by ACP Corporate. This includes business information, program announcements, planned association activities, chapter activities, and current articles.
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Tune into ACP National webinars. It’s a great way to further your professional development.
Need to update your member profile, not sure what your website password is, have a question about your renewal? Call the staff at ACP Headquarters, (800) 445-4227. They process membership, promote ACP online, compose communication, maintain financial records, support Association leaders and they enjoy hearing from members.