Position: Technical Recovery Analyst
CIS – Technical Recovery Management
Become a Part of the Nike Team
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Technical Recovery Analyst your role on the Technical Recovery Management Governance team will be in support of the Technical Recovery Program “lifecycle.” For example, you will be involved in conducting technical recovery risk assessments with Nike technology stakeholders to collect data on the priority and criticality of Nike systems in case of a severe technology disruption. You will provide communication and logistics support during technical recovery exercises and after each exercise, conduct after action reviews. You will also be involved in identifying recovery issues and producing metrics that help ensure compliance with Program policy and Standard Operating Procedures. You will support alignment and integration of Technical Recovery Management’s (TRM) planning and governance processes and controls with Nike’s strategic planning, portfolio planning, program/project management, and change/release management governance processes and controls.
What We're Looking For:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We’re looking for someone who has a passion to learn and to collaborate with their fellow team members. We're looking for someone special, someone who has these experiences and demonstrated skills:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst, designing and developing process maps, workflows, system diagrams, business requirements, controls or other types of documentation.
- Experience partnering with both technical teams and business stakeholders to deliver technology solutions
- Experience facilitating, and/or supporting meetings or workshops
- A high Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and excellent written and oral communication skills; with a demonstrated ability to build collaborative, long-term relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- Proven track record of success delivering results in a fast-paced, high-pressure, collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) with the ability to self-direct and work independently with minimal direction, to define clear work plans, milestones, and schedules for your own work, and the initiative to deliver expected resulted on time
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and the flexibility to adapt to the needs of the team, stakeholders, and organization, while delivering results
- Experience in disaster recovery, business continuity, emergency response, continuity of operations (COOP), continuity of government (COG), and/or preparedness - a plus
- Consulting skills and experience – ability to grasp the issue and situation, and recommend and implement a solution; to translate concepts into executable tasks – a plus
- Experience developing presentations and reports. Familiarity with metrics development is a plus
- Event coordination experience - a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Nike.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified.