- Network with experience individuals who often have addressed some of the same challenges you face in your organization
- Hear real examples of solutions that have been implemented in other organizations
- Discuss new emerging challenges and solutions
- Network for career opportunities
2021 - 2023 Atlanta Chapter Board Members
Board of Directors Nominations Are Now Open
ATL ACP Chapter members,
I would like to announce that nominations are now open for the Board of Directors for the Atlanta Chapter of ACP for the 2023 - 2025 term.
The available positions (and respective duties) are noted below.
Anyone interested in one of these positions, including current Board members, should send me an email with no later than September 30, 2022, by 4:00 pm.
Email should include:
- your request for nomination
- which position you are interested in
- a brief bio to present to the chapter
- President– The President is the principal executive officer for the chapter, exercising general charge over the chapter officers and directors or board. The President also acts as the primary interface between the chapter and outside organizations, as well as ACP National.
- Secretary– The Secretary is responsible for recording chapter activities, meeting minutes, and maintaining chapter records, e.g., articles of association. In the absence of the President, the Secretary will have full exercise of all rights and powers.
- Information Director - Manage and maintain the Chapter website. Continually review and address all website content to ensure currency and accuracy, including uploading of meeting materials and presentations. Coordinate with the Chapter Secretary to ensure all Chapter documentation is maintained securely in an electronic repository
- Membership Director – The Membership Director is responsible for maintain records of current members.
- Program Director– The Program Director is responsible for the planning and delivery of Chapter meetings, and project management of any special events. Since programs can be marketed to the general community, the Program Director should give people a reason to attend the meetings and join the Chapter by booking interesting meeting content.
- Must be a member in good standing
- Must be able to commit to a two-year term
We need you!