Membership has Rewards!
RENEW HERE NOW!! Not a member? JOIN NOW!!
Learn More About the Benefits of Membership!
Active participation in ACP through a local chapter provides members with opportunities to:
- Discounts for ACP sponsored events and for other classes & events where we have a discount arrangement for ACP members.
- Enrich professional skills and competencies through quality educational programs
- Network with other contingency planning professionals to share experiences, exchange ideas and information, and address issues of common concern
- Bring greater value to employers
- Contribute to advancing the state-of-the-art in contingency planning ~ business continuity planning, emergency response, IT disaster recovery, and risk management
- Serve in a unified, organized body to help define, shape and lead this rapidly evolving field
- Identify opportunities for public and private sector cooperation and interface
Membership - We would love for you to JOIN US NOW!!
Membership is open to professionals interested in the fields of Risk Management, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery Planning, Emergency Management, or Information Systems Security, regardless of race, sex, age, religious affiliation, handicap or national origin.
Full-time college students may attend Capital of Texas Chapter meetings without becoming associate members.
Annual dues of $136 fund Capital of Texas Chapter and ACP-International operations, $100 goes towards programs and opportunities accessible through ACP heaquarters and $36 supports our Chapter events and operations.
In order to assure professionalism, members agree to be bound by the Association code of ethics. A signed document for each member is kept on file at ACP headquarters. To become a member you will need to complete a form which can be found here JOIN NOW