Membership in the ACP is open to professionals and individuals interested in areas related to contingency planning, business continuity, disaster recovery, and emergency management.
- Access to the region's premiere network of professionals working in an area of interest to you
- Monthly chapter meetings including presentations on topics of interest and emerging trends in the field
- Access to product and service opportunities at discounted prices
- Discounts at industry recognized conferences, symposiums, training and products;
- Periodic bulletins and training opportunities from the national ACP organization
- Continuing professional education credits with membership and participation at the chapter and corporate levels (including DRII certification credits)
- Add significantly to the success of your organization by acquiring knowledge that enhances the ability to develop effective response and recovery plans
- Membership card and certificate
Becoming an ACP member is easy! Simply click here. Or, come to a chapter meeting at no cost to get your questions answered.
For questions or comments about chapter membership, please contact the CRMC-ACP Director of Membership: