Membership in the ACP is open to professionals and individuals interested in areas related to contingency planning, business continuity, disaster recovery, and emergency management.
As an ACP member, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Access to the region's premiere network of professionals working in an area of interest to you
- Monthly chapter meetings including presentations on topics of interest and emerging trends in the field
- Access to product and service opportunities at discounted prices
- Discounts at industry recognized conferences, symposiums, training and products;
- Periodic bulletins and training opportunities from the national ACP organization
- Continuing professional education credits with membership and participation at the chapter and corporate levels (including DRII certification credits)
- Add significantly to the success of your organization by acquiring knowledge that enhances the ability to develop effective response and recovery plans
- Membership card and certificate
Becoming an ACP member is easy! Simply click here. Or, come to a chapter meeting at no cost to get your questions answered.
For questions or comments about chapter membership, please contact the CRMC-ACP Director of Membership: