Education & Training
OnlineRNtoMSN.com - a research and media organization focused extensively on higher education and labor trends in the healthcare & nursing services sectors has recently updated their Nursing Program Guides to help job seekers, professionals, and students understand the changing landscapes of these programs and their impact on careers and employment. You can view the guides here:
Key updates to both websites include:
- A comprehensive look at the growth of online nursing programs at not-for-profit universities
- Tips for pursuing a graduate health informatics program while working
- A list of the top MHA programs calculated with the ROI against a student's degree
Know More: OnlineRNtoMSN.com provides community resources that are centered around higher education in the US. Contact Jessica Holloway, Managing Editor at (816) 824-9965.
Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Recipients!
Ryan Huber and Ian Hamilton
They were each presented with the $500 scholarship at our latest ACP DC Chapter Meeting, held October 24, 2017.
Click the link below to view more information about the scholarship and to download an application for next year's opportunity!
ACPDC is a proud partner with The Emergency Information Infrastructure Project, a non-profit educational organization, dedicated to enhancing the practice of emergency management, and thereby public safety, through offering professional development opportunities to practitioners and other interested persons.
ACPDC is proud to partner with ContinuityLink, an organization that offers multiple Business Continuity management public and in-house training opportunities in Europe and North America. ACPDC members are offered discounts on courses.
ACP has established partnerships with the following organizations:
- EM Forum
- The Business Continuity Institute(BCI)
- BC Management, Inc.
- Corporate Emergency Access System(CEAS)
- Continuity Insights(CI)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Forum
- Disaster Recovery Hour
- Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ)
- International Consortium for Organizational Resilience (ICOR)
- Personal Recovery Concepts
- SecureWorld Expo