Get Your Business Ready for Severe Weather:
How to Prepare, Respond, and Recover
The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS), the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Insurance Information Institute (Triple I) have partnered to help home and business owners get the resources they need to recover and build back stronger.
Tue, Jun 9, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM EDT
Join the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS), the Small Business Administration (SBA), and the Insurance Information Institute (III) for a live webinar on how to help your business can prepare for, respond to, and recover from severe weather. Using years of expertise and a variety of backgrounds on business preparedness, the webinar will cover the following topics:
- How to navigate the SBA disaster loan program
- Making sure your business is covered by deciding what types of insurance coverage to obtain
- Business continuity planning using IBHS's OFB-EZ™ program
- How to prepare your building using FORTIFIED Commercial™ standards and how to mitigate risks with IBHS's EZ-PREP™ program
• Gail Moraton, CBCP, IBHS Business Resiliency Manager (Membership Director, Greater Tampa Bay ACP Chapter)
• Alejandro Contreras, Director of the Office of Preparedness, Communication and Coordination in the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA)
• Christopher Cioffi, EIT, IBHS Commercial Lines Engineer
• Loretta Worters, I.I.I. Vice President, Media Relations
This event is hosted by the Greater Tampa Bay Chapter.