We are always interested in meeting new people. You are welcome and encouraged to join our chapter.
The Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) is the largest, most established organization of its kind in North America. ACP has become a unifying force for practicitioners in the rapidly evolving field of business continuity. The Eastern Great Lakes chapter is a dedicated workgroup of business continuity and disaster management professionals in upstate NY, aligning together to share, explore, improve and develop disaster recovery and business continuity strategies and methodologies for the advancement of business management in business and corporate industries.
Eastern Great Lakes Chapter of ACP (EGLACP), membership includes representatives from a variety of businesses, large and small, in central and western NY as well as parts of Ohio. It is open to any professional in upstate New York who is engaged in Information/Cyber Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, or Emergency Management.
EGLACP Membership Advantages
- EGLACP meets bi-monthly on 3rd Wednesday of the month from 1 – 4 PM at different locations rotating between Rochester and Buffalo
- Members have the option of conference calling into all meetings and receiving the presentation deck prior to the meeting
- ACP National Sponsored webinars and EGLACP webinars on a monthly basis.
- You Tube Channel with all of our EGLACP webinars
- Opportunities for innovation, leadership influence and to network with peers on a national level
- CEU credits and professional education offerings
- Exclusive ‘ACP Members Only’ discounts
- Members Only website with access to industry white papers, tools, templates and presentations
- Networking Event after every meeting
To become a member, please visit the ACP International tab from our website. Where you can choose a chapter, choose "Eastern Great Lakes". There will be a slight fee associated with our chapter to help with chapter costs.