June Virtual Meeting
COVID-19 Roundtable Discussion
June 24th, 2020
It’s been a very difficult and busy time for all of our organizations and our roles within them; we hope you can make some time so we can collaborate together.
To give everyone a chance to speak, we will call on each attendee. For each attendee, please address the following questions and/or provide a quick update on your current company’s status (1 per company).
· What caught your company and/or you most ‘off-guard’?
· What is the most important lesson learned so far?
· What measures have been taken to re-open your company?
Regarding the current protests/civil disturbances:
· How has your company been affected? If so, how? What have you done?
Florida Health - What you need to know now about COVID-19 in Florida
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
City of Tampa Works to Flatten the Curve Using Trending Digital Tools
Tampa, Fla. (March 22, 2020) – In an effort to keep all residents informed on coronavirus, the City of Tampa is using its full tool belt of communication tools to effectively reach audiences of all ages.
- New influencer marketing campaign, #HappyAtHomeTPA, on Instagram Stories, collaborating with Tampa Bay’s top creators to share activities while social distancing. To participate, simply tag #HappyAtHomeTPA and @cityoftampa in an Instagram Story.
- //www.tiktok.com/@cityoftampa?u_code=dab41d0ig511f3&preview_pb=0&;language=en×tamp=1580583970&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6782268384840696837&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m">TikTok videos, featuring Mayor Jane Castor, Tampa Police Department & Tampa Fire Rescue
- Spotify playlist, featuring songs with a social distance theme.
- Video PSAs, featuring Mayor Jane Castor with four key steps to flatten the curve
Residents are also encouraged to text TAMPAREADY or TAMPALISTA to 888-777 for emergency alerts and TAMPABIZ to 888-777 for business relief alerts.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) EMPLOYER RESOURCE TOOLKIT - One-Stop Location for Employers: Summaries of Government Programs, Sample Policies, Forms, Checklists, and more for dealing with COVID-19.
Tips for Wearing Masks and Gloves
COVID-19 Positive: A Recordable Illness for Employers
Organizational Risk: The Wrong Companies for Coronavirus Disinfecting
The Importance of Handwashing
Disinfection After a Coronavirus Outbreak