Benefits of Membership
Why should I join?
ACP has become a unifying force for practitioners in the rapidly evolving field of business continuity. Through its network of local chapters and strategic alliances with industry leaders, membership provides direct access to information and resources that enhance professional development.
Active participation allows members to:
- Share knowledge with and gain insight from a network of industry practitioners
- Expand skill sets through an extensive knowledge base of resources
- Earn professional education credits for membership and meeting attendance
- Advance your career through increased visibility and leadership opportunities
- Receive discounts on conferences, products, services, and training
Is ACP right for me?
Membership is open to those interested in the field of business continuity, emergency management, risk management and similar disciplines. If you would like to participate in our diverse network of over 2,400 professionals to learn and share knowledge about business continuity planning, join today!
The membership application for the ACP may be found on the ACP International website