November Chapter Meeting
Date/Time: Thursday November 14 - 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Location: Assurance Software 800 Adams Avenue, Audubon, PA 19403
1. Walter Lawn - Disaster Recovery Planning Manager, Americas - Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Complex Timelines in IT DR Tests and Invocations
2. Peter Heverin - Director of MAGPI
- Internet2, MAGPI, and Why is everyone in a hurry to get to Ashburn
3. Mike Jennings - VP Advisory Services - Assurance Software
- Cybercrime: Is This a Business Continuity Event?
Recap: September's Meeting
Liberty Valley ACP members gathered in the city this month for another engaging chapter meeting, hosted by 365 DataCenters. Approximately 30 members enjoyed networking, a delicious lunch provided by 365 DataCenters, and learning from some of the industry’s best. First up was Scott Arnett, president of the Arnett Group. He provided us with a disaster recovery overview, discussed the pros and cons of disaster recovery in the Cloud, and what the future of disaster recovery looks like.
Next up was Cheyene Marling, who flew from California to present to our group! Cheyene discussed what defines a mature continuity program, what top talent looks like, and how important it is to develop your personal brand.
The next LV ACP chapter meeting will be held on November 14 at Assurance Software. We hope to see you there!
Thank You to Our Sponsor