An Investment In Your Career
Membership is open to those interested in the field of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Emergency, Risk, Crisis and Facilities Management and other similar disciplines.
All members must adhere to the ACP Code of Ethics.
As an applicant for membership and as a member of ACP, I will:
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with all applicable laws and the highest ethical principles;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality of proprietary or otherwise sensitive information from all sources encountered in the course of professional activities;
- Fulfill professional responsibilities with diligence and honesty;
- Use the ACP membership list for ACP business only and not furnish the membership list to non-members without the written permission from the ACP Corporate Board of Directors;
- Refrain from any activities which might constitute a conflict of interest or otherwise damage the reputation of the continuity profession or ACP; and
- Not intentionally injure or impugn the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, or employers.
Becoming An ACP Member Is Easy!
If you have additional questions about joining ACP, contact the ACP Headquarters: