ACP Los Angeles Chapter News
Join our June 2022 Virtual Event: Monitoring Earthquakes in SoCal Led by Margaret Vinci, Manager - Office of Earthquake Programs of Caltech
During this engaging conversation Monitoring Earthquakes in SoCal , Margaret will lead us through:
- The earthquake threat/risk in SoCal
- History (then and now) with the 100th anniversary of the Caltech Seismology Lab
- Earthquake tools for quick response decisions
- Earthquake early warning implementation case studies
- Keeping staff safe at work and home resources
Online event is FREE to both ACP members and guests.
Did you miss our April Chapter meeting? Catch up below!
ACP LA's April 2022 Meeting: Behind the Scenes of a University Business Continuity Program
Learn about all of our events here!
Interested in joining ACP Los Angeles?
Click here to join or renew your ACP Los Angeles Membership for 2022!