Membership in the ACP is open to professionals and individuals interested in the field of contingency planning, business continuity and emergency management. To further enhance the industry, all ACP members adhere to the ACP Code of Ethics.
All members in good standing are allowed to vote on all issues affecting ACP. Additionally, ACP members receive the following benefits:
- Regular chapter meetings, announcements and high quality professional presentations by experts
- Opportunities to network with professionals in the public and private sector, acquire knowledge, exchange ideas, and gain experience via local chapter and the Corporate ACP Mentor Program
- Quarterly corporate newsletter, "The ACP Sentinel", which includes business reports, program announcements, planned association activities and current articles
- Numerous quality product and service opportunities at discounted member prices
- Major discounts at industry recognized conferences, symposiums, training and products
- Continuing professional education credits with membership and participation at the chapter and corporate levels (including DRII certification credits)
- Add significantly to the success of your organization by acquiring knowledge that enhances the ability to develop effective response and recovery plans
- Membership card and certificate.
Becoming an ACP member is easy! Simply complete an online application and submit your payment electronically.
For more information on the Association of Contingency Planners - Michigan Chapter, check out our Brochure.