Association of Continuity Professionals – Mid-Florida Chapter
c/o Eric Olson
3260 Lake George Cove Drive
Orlando FL 32812
2021 Chapter Officers
President - Eric Olson
Secretary - Staci Urbanovitch
Treasurer - Susan Vanderford
2020 Chapter Directors
Membership - Currently Open
Programs - Adam Eckstein
WebMaster/Information - Adam Montella
The ACP Mid-Florida Chapter was founded in January 1993, and was granted benefits and privileges of the Association of Contingency Planners upon acceptance of its Articles of Association on February 3, 1993.
The Mid-Florida Chapter invites you to join us at one of our monthly meetings to share information and experiences. The initial meeting is complimentary as our guest, after which membership is required to attend additional meeting and events. The initial meeting is complimentary as our guest, after which membership is required to attend additional meetings and events.
This is an excellent way to make contacts with other professionals in the business continuity/disaster recovery field and resource information to improve your plans for your own organization.
Provide members with an excellent information exchange experience and opportunities to set emergency response and recovery trends in the private and public sector.
To be recognized throughout Central Florida as THE PREMIER ORGANIZATION for contingency planners and business continuity professionals.
Code of Ethics
The following Code of Ethics adopted by the Association of Contingency Planners shall govern the conduct of all members, member representatives, and invited guests. It is understood that anything of a sensitive and/or propriety nature mentioned in ACP meetings, at ACP activities or written in ACP minutes or materials shall remain confidential and be handled as such.
All members and guest attendees, in conjunction or connection with any or all ACP activities shall:
- Conduct themselves and their activities in a professional business manner.
- Abide by the Corporate and Chapter charters, bylaws and policies of the ACP.
- Properly register at all ACP meetings and activities.
- Not engage in sales activities or solicitations.
- Not conduct any other activity contrary to the purposes and objectives of the ACP.
- Not distribute any materials or post displays of any kind at ACP activities without the prior approval of the Corporate Board of Directors and/or the Chapter Executive Committee.
- Not engage in any form of personnel recruitment.
- Not use the ACP name other than in the conduct of ACP business, as determined by the bylaws and/or the Board of Directors.
- Be prohibited from the use of the ACP general membership list, mailing list or any subsets thereof, except for ACP business. Membership lists are not to be furnished to non-members without the written permission of the ACP Board of Directors.
- Members who fail to observe this policy will be subject to loss of membership.
- Restrict the use of ACP proprietary documents to the use(s) defined by the policies and procedures of the ACP and/or the Board of Directors.
- Not publicly disclose verbal or written information pertaining to ACP business without prior written approval of the Board of Directors.