MSACP/ACP members enjoy the following benefits:
- Regular chapter meetings, announcements and high quality professional presentations by experts.
- Opportunities to network with professionals in the public and private sector, acquire knowledge, exchange ideas, and gain experience via local chapters and the Corporate ACP Mentor Program.
- Learn about state-of-the-art contingency and business continuity techniques.
- Serve as a unifying force in defining and leading this rapidly evolving field.
- Identify and implement means and methods for public and private sector collaboration and interface.
- Quarterly corporate newsletter, ‘The ACP Sentinel’, which includes business reports, program announcements, planned association activities and current articles;
- Numerous and various quality product and service opportunities at discounted member prices.
- Major discounts at industry recognized conferences, symposiums, training, and products.
- Continuing professional education credits with membership and participation at the chapter and corporate levels (including DRII certification credits).
- Add significantly to the success of your organization by acquiring knowledge that enhances the ability to develop effective response and recovery plans.
- Membership card and certificate.
Annual membership fee is $150.
You may also join today using the online application >> Join Now < <
Please be sure to make the "Chapter Selection" of TN: Mid-South (Memphis)