Our Mission is to foster professional enrichment for the Middle Tennessee Chapter of ACP members by:
- Continuing education in the areas of Risk Management, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery Planning, Emergency Management, and Information Systems Security.
- The exchange of knowledge and experience through professional networking by sponsoring and co-sponsoring events for our members.
- Providing a leadership role for the contingency planning profession through integration of the necessary disciplines into a comprehensive contingency plan.
- Enhancing the security and viability of Business Continuity Planning through the implementation of state-of-the-art practices.
- Industry related seminars in the Tennessee area – this could include any public “mock” disaster exercises open for participation or observation by ACP members.
- Higher Education Opportunities – universities, colleges, community colleges, and vocational schools that have curriculum related to Business Continuity.
- National Certification Programs – DRII, BCI, etc.
- Industry Related Articles – any articles that would be informative related to Business Continuity.
Chapter Board Members
President – Larry Peck, CBCP
Program Manager, Disaster Recovery
Secretary – Andy Wyley, CBCP
Director, Organizational Resilience
Treasurer - Jennifer Jones, ABCP
Business Continuity Manager
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Membership Director – Brittney Whatley CBCP, PCP
Operational Continuity Manager
Office of Emergency Preparedness
Vanderbilt University Public Safety
Information Director - Vacant
Business Continuity Planning/ Enterprise Risk Management
Office # - 615-344-2108