Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the ACP – Middle Tennessee Chapter. ACP is a non-profit trade association comprised of dedicated professionals responsible for support of their organization’s business continuity and disaster recovery requirements.
The Middle Tennessee chapter is one of the fastest growing Chapters of the ACP and will provide you with the opportunity to network with local and national experts in your field to stay on top of constantly changing threats and regulations in a wide range of industries. Your benefits as a member of the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the ACP include:
- Bi-Monthly networking lunches with featured guest speakers and topics at each meeting
- Bi-Monthly (Off in-person month) webinars available to all chapter members
- Major discounts at industry conference and symposiums such as DRJ,CPM, Continuity Iinsights and various other local and national events
- Continuing professional education credits including DRII certification credits
- Gain significant knowledge locally that will enhance your ability to develop and implement effective BC/DR strategies for your organization
- Website availability filled with valuable information