Benefits of Membership
While guests are always welcome to attend our meetings, becoming a member of ACP provides unique benefits, including:
- Opportunities to regularly network with peers from a variety of industries in the public and private sector.
- Access to the chapter website with recent industry articles, events, meeting information, speaker presentations, working tools and publications, and access to social media.
- Discounts at professional conferences, expos, and trade shows.
- Monthly chapter Newsletter and News Bites
- Quarterly corporate newsletter, ‘The ACP Sentinel’, which includes business reports, program announcements, planned association activities and current articles
- Continuing professional education credits with membership and participation at the chapter and national levels. (including DRII certification credits)
- Active members qualify to run for chapter offices, serve on committees, and qualify to run for national offices.
All members must adhere to the ACP Code of Ethics included in the membership application. Individual Members in good standing have voting rights on issues affecting the association.
Membership is open to professionals and individuals interested in the field of business continuity planning, emergency management, and other similar disciplines. Join now, using our online membership application. Please contact our Membership Director for more information.