The Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) is a national organization made up of people who work in the risk management, business continuity, emergency management, disaster recovery and other resilience professions. ACP provides a forum for members to network with people in similar job roles across a wide variety of for-profit businesses, non-profits, government, higher education, and NGO organizations.
Benefits from your ACP membership include:
• A National organization of 2,500 members with experience, expertise and a willingness to share
• 34 local chapters in all regions of the country
• Extensive networking to connect you with colleagues in your area and around the US
• Quality webinars for members only on timely and relevant professional development topics
• CEU credits to allow you to retain your certification
• Leadership opportunities in your local chapter or on the national board
• Job board to give you access to professional opportunities and growth
• Student membership to begin the development of our leaders of tomorrow
In addition, ACP members are eligible for discounts for conferences, trade publications and more. We encourage you to visit our South Texas Chapter’s web site at http://southtx.acp-international.com/ afor information on upcoming events to help you get involved, resources for training, education, and job openings, and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn! You can sign up for our events on Eventbrite.
We are all more effective when bolstered by the support of the entire ACP community
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or Join our Group on LinkIn!