Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) is a national association made up of people who work in the risk management, business continuity, emergency management, and disaster recovery professions. ACP provides a forum for members to network with people in similar job roles across a wide variety of for profit businesses, non-profits, government, higher education, and NGO organizations. We offer training and education at the national and local Chapter levels that our members find invaluable.
ACP highly values its membership and appreciates the support they give the Association and one another. Benefits from your ACP membership include:
• A National organization of 2,500 members with experience, expertise and a willingness to share
• 33 local chapters in all regions of the country
• Extensive networking to connect you with colleagues in your area and around the US
• Quality webinars for members only on timely and relevant professional development topics
• CEU credits to allow you to retain your certification
• Leadership opportunities in your local chapter or on the national board
• Job board to give you access to professional opportunities and growth
• Student membership to begin the development of our leaders of tomorrow
In addition, ACP members are eligible for discounts for conferences, trade publications and more. We encourage you to visit our South Texas Chapter’s web site at http://southtx.acp-international.com/ and ACP International to learn more about local ACP involvement, and the returns on your investment in ACP.
Business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency response are constantly evolving, and our reliance on one another is paramount to our mission of protecting lives, safeguarding businesses and fostering community resiliency. Our individual businesses are more effective when bolstered by the support of the entire ACP community.