Our meetings are generally held on the last Wednesday of every month from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm (locations vary).
September Virtual Meeting
Topic: Supply Chain Disruption
Presenter: Billy Sasser, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and
Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Region IV Supervisory Protective Security (SPSA)
Date: September 28th, 2022
Meeting Registration Fees:
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Sponsors logo will be placed in the monthly GTBACP newsletter and on the Chapter website.
- Sponsor will be recognized at each monthly member meeting (virtually or in-person), when held. Chapter meetings are not held in December.
- Sponsorship fee will allow up to two (2) meeting attendees from the sponsor organization at no additional cost for one (1) meeting. Any additional sponsor attendees who are not GTBACP members will be charged at the visitor rate.
- Sponsor will be given ten (10) minutes prior to one (1) chapter meeting to speak or present to the membership about the company’s products and/or services, and/or share their company’s experiences with the group.
- For in-person meetings, a table will be set up for the sponsor for one (1) meeting to set up literature, flyers, etc. Sponsor can have giveaways/chachkies for the attendees (We can’t give you a list of attendees, but you can collect business cards for a giveaway.)