Our meetings are generally held on the last Wednesday of every month from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm (locations vary).
July In-Person Meeting and 25th Anniversary Celebration!
Topic: Cloud Resilience: Review and Trends
Presenter: Dennis Reid, Reid Consulting
Date: July 27th, 2022
Location: Bahama Breeze, 3045 N Rocky Point Dr E, Tampa, FL 33607
Presentation: 11:00am – 1pm
Meeting Registration Fees:
Active ACP Members - $20.00/Meeting
1st Time In-Person Visitor - FREE
Repeat visitors (max 3 total visits) $30.00/Meeting
Registration will close Friday, July 22nd @ 3:00PM
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Sponsors logo will be placed in the monthly GTBACP newsletter and on the Chapter website.
- Sponsor will be recognized at each monthly member meeting (virtually or in-person), when held. Chapter meetings are not held in December.
- Sponsorship fee will allow up to two (2) meeting attendees from the sponsor organization at no additional cost for one (1) meeting. Any additional sponsor attendees who are not GTBACP members will be charged at the visitor rate.
- Sponsor will be given ten (10) minutes prior to one (1) chapter meeting to speak or present to the membership about the company’s products and/or services, and/or share their company’s experiences with the group.
- For in-person meetings, a table will be set up for the sponsor for one (1) meeting to set up literature, flyers, etc. Sponsor can have giveaways/chachkies for the attendees (We can’t give you a list of attendees, but you can collect business cards for a giveaway.)