Our meetings are generally held on the last Wednesday of every month from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm (locations vary).
More meetings coming soon!
Industry Related Events
Greater Tampa Bay ACP has partnered with the Inaugural Tampa Cyber Security Summit to offer its members free passes to this one-day educational conference.
Friday, March 20th • 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Hilton Tampa Downtown
211 N Tampa Street, Tampa, FL 33602
Learn about the latest cybersecurity threats facing your company from thought leaders from the FBI, US Secret Service, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, ExtraHop, Darktrace, IDMWORKS and more.
The First 20 Members to Register with the promo code will receive Complimentary Admission (Standard Price of Admission is $350). Afterward, Code grants $95 Admission.
Promo Codes are only available to active ACP members and is for C-Suite / Senior Level Executives, Directors, Managers, Heads of IT, etc.
Those in Sales or Marketing and Students are not permitted.
Each pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch, and cocktail reception.
You will be eligible to receive up to 6 CEU / CPE credits with your full-day attendance.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- Opening Security Briefing with The FBI
- Afternoon Security Briefing with U.S. Secret Service
- Closing Keynote Address with U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
- Insider Threat – How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
- Right-Sizing Risk – How to Talk to the Board About Cybersecurity
- Cyber AI – Fighting Back with Autonomous Response
- Avatar 2.0, A Cyber Battle Plan Against Alien Threats
- …and much more!
Discover innovative technologies & evaluate solutions from 15+ providers including ExtraHop, Darktrace, IDMWORKS, Check Point Software Technologies, Blue Hexagon, Code42, Tenable, Okta, Arctic Wolf, and many more.
For full details, visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Tampa20/