Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Sponsors logo will be placed in the GTBACP newsletters and on the Chapter website.
- Sponsor will be recognized at each monthly member meeting (virtually or in-person), when held. Chapter meetings are not held in December.
- Sponsorship fee will allow up to two (2) meeting attendees from the sponsor organization at no additional cost for one (1) meeting. Any additional sponsor attendees who are not GTBACP members will be charged at the visitor rate.
- Sponsor will be given ten (10) minutes prior to one (1) chapter meeting to speak or present to the membership about the company’s products and/or services, and/or share their company’s experiences with the group.
- For in-person meetings, a table will be set up for the sponsor for one (1) meeting to set up literature, flyers, etc. Sponsor can have giveaways/chachkies for the attendees (We can’t give you a list of attendees, but you can collect business cards for a giveaway.)
Please visit our LinkedIn page for current job postings
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) EMPLOYER RESOURCE TOOLKIT - Summaries of Government Programs, Sample Policies, Forms, Checklists, and more
Tips for Wearing Masks and Gloves
COVID-19 Positive: A Recordable Illness for Employers
Organizational Risk: The Wrong Companies for Coronavirus Disinfecting
Disinfection After a Coronavirus Outbreak
Florida Health - What you need to know now about COVID-19 in Florida
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
City of Tampa Works to Flatten the Curve Using Trending Digital Tools
Tampa, Fla. (March 22, 2020) – In an effort to keep all residents informed on coronavirus, the City of Tampa is using its full tool belt of communication tools to effectively reach audiences of all ages.
In addition to Facebook, Twitter & a new COVID-19 web platform, the City of Tampa is reaching its audiences via:
- New influencer marketing campaign, #HappyAtHomeTPA, on Instagram Stories, collaborating with Tampa Bay’s top creators to share activities while social distancing. To participate, simply tag #HappyAtHomeTPA and @cityoftampa in an Instagram Story.
- //www.tiktok.com/@cityoftampa?u_code=dab41d0ig511f3&preview_pb=0&;language=en×tamp=1580583970&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6782268384840696837&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m">TikTok videos, featuring Mayor Jane Castor, Tampa Police Department & Tampa Fire Rescue
- Spotify playlist, featuring songs with a social distance theme.
- Video PSAs, featuring Mayor Jane Castor with four key steps to flatten the curve
Residents are also encouraged to text TAMPAREADY or TAMPALISTA to 888-777 for emergency alerts and TAMPABIZ to 888-777 for business relief alerts.
General Resources and Useful Links
Climate Change Preparedness for Small Businesses
Tropical Storm Sandy's Effect on Small Businesses
FM Global Survey of Companies After 2017 Hurricanes
American Red Cross Safe and Well Program
Florida Virtual Business Emergency Operations Center
Guidance for Developing a Fuel Contingency Plan
Ultimate Security: All About Homeland Security - Thanks to Jerry & Ms. Huber's class for this great article!
Business Continuity Planning Suite Download Instructions
Non-Federal Continuity Plan Template and Instructions
Tampa Bay All Hazards Guide for Businesses 2015
Florida Division of Disease Control & Health Protection Measles Update Feb 2015
Measles Awareness and Mitigation
National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive
Florida Department of Emergency Management - Building a Business Continuity Plan
Certification and Courses
Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII)
International Consortium for Organizational Resilience (ICOR)
Christmas in July 2014 Materials
Elliot Consulting Damage Assessment Checklists - Word
Elliot Consulting Damage Assessment Checklists - PDF
BCP Best Practice by Edward Duncan
Generic Sample Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
LP BCP Risk Assessment Template
IBHS Call Tree and Log Sheet - PDF
IBHS Employee Emergency Wallet Card - Double Sided - PDF
IBHS Employee Emergency Wallet Card - Side 1 - Word
IBHS Employee Emergency Wallet Card - Side 2 - Word
IBHS Florida Business Disaster Guidebook - PDF
IBHS Know Your Operations - PDF
IBHS Know Your Operations - Word
IBHS Know Your Employees - PDF
IBHS Know Your Employees - Word
IBHS Know Your Customers, Contacts, & Suppliers - PDF
IBHS Know Your Customers, Contacts, & Suppliers - Word
IBHS Know Your Information Technology - PDF
IBHS Know Your Information Technology - Word
IBHS Know Your Finances - Word
IBHS Know When To Test Your Plan - PDF
IBHS Records Storage Risk Assessment - Word
IBHS Lost Pet Poster Template - Word
Workplace Emergency Response Guide - Word
June 2018 Meeting
May 2018 Meeting
April 2018 Meeting
March 2018 - Dr. Robert Chandler and ACP National Chair Scott Ream